[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Greetings to all members!

Greetings to all members!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Greetings to all members!

Postby Lugt » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:48 am

Lugt

Tezuka reader

Re: Greetings to all members!

Postby Huscheli » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:06 pm

Last edited by Huscheli on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Re: Greetings to all members!

Postby Amrith » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 pm

Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby strobe_z » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:13 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Black Jack and me

Postby Lugt » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:01 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

You too grew up with Tezuka anime? That is wonderful, separated by the distance and yet we have had similar upbringings in that point then!

My first exposure to the works of Dr Tezuka was Ribon no kishi on TV. I think it was when I was 4 or so. Then came Jungle Emperor, Astro boy. I used to spend hours making up new robot characters and drawing pictures of them when I was around 11.

As for Black Jack I encountered him during my teenage, and along with Border Planet I thought I would follow his path, but gave up that idea when I was 17. At school I saw a film in which there was a long scene of a terrible failure during a lung operation, which was caused by a careless handling of a scalpel and resulted in the death of the patient. I felt as if Heaven let me know what would happen if I became a doctor (at that time I didn
Lugt

Tezuka reader

Return to Introductions