[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hey everyone.

Hey everyone.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Hey everyone.

Postby offmodel » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:31 pm

I thought I'd throw one of these posts up after seeing the warning about spam. I registered here because I realized that no one had ever posted John K.'s Osamu Tezuka inspired drawings before and wanted to share them, and also because I just recently found out this board existed when researching Rainbow Prelude (the volume itself and the one shot manga therein, not Rainbow Prelude in and of itself, if that makes sense). Anyway, I'm a big anime/manga fan, and of course I love Tezuka. I'm also really into Leiji Matsumoto, Rumiko Takahashi and Monkey Punch among others. I haven't been very active online with anime until lately (really for about 7 years or so) after taking a hiatus during college and then being busy with personal stuff (plus not being thrilled with a lot of the anime from the 2000's). I plan to stick around awhile and hope you'll have me.
offmodel

Re: Hey everyone.

Postby Marc » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:34 am

Welcome to the forums! :D Hope to see you around more!
Marc

Tezuka reader

Re: Hey everyone.

Postby strobe_z » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:22 am

Welcome aboard. Interesting that you're looking into Tezuka's Rainbow Prelude... Not a title that many people know about. What were you trying to find out?
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Introductions