[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Gathering user statistics - age distribution

Gathering user statistics - age distribution

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

What is your age bracket?

15 or under
17%
16-19
18%
20-24
33%
25-34
25%
35-44
7%

Total votes : 72

Gathering user statistics - age distribution

Postby putrocca » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:01 pm

For our use (and the use of Tezuka Productions who are curious about these sorts of things for future marketing purposes) we ask all site users who are willing to give us a little bit of information about themselves when they join.

This poll asks for your age range. Please do NOT worry about updating it when you have birthdays - we want a sample of people's ages when they start, that's all.

For age groups we have used the different age groups that manga and anime tend to be marketed at, which is why some of the age categories are very small and others very large.

If others have suggestions for similar statistical polls, such as polls asking about what languages people read, what countries they're from how long they've been reading/watching anime/manga etc feel free to post them in this forum.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby strobe_z » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Gah... why did I have to be in the last category! :oops:

Wait? I don't have to update on my birthday? Then I should be in the NEXT to last category. :o I demand a recount!
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Metropolisforever » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:35 pm

I'm in the first category.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby strobe_z » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:42 pm

cmoon better vote soon... I feel lonely!
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Metropolisforever » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:45 pm

How old are you, strobe_z?

Didn't you say you were 34?

Wait a second! :shock:

If they get a lot of "15 or younger" votes, does that mean they're gonna edit future releases, to make them more "marketable"? :evil:
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby Huscheli » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:37 pm

No, I don't think they wont ;)

Well I'm 21 and somehow I feel young in this forum haha :D
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Ash » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 pm

Still 20, so among the younger half so far :P
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God
Ash

Tezuka Nut

Postby Metropolisforever » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby strobe_z » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:01 pm

Metro...

Do you want us to start correcting your grammar?

Please remember that, despite the name, a lot of our members are not native English speakers. It's quite obvious that Huscheli is saying they won't - and pointing out her slight grammar mistake is in poor form.

How would you like to post in French... or better yet, Swiss-German? :wink:
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Path » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:24 pm

I'm 24, so I seem to be in the normal range.
We will meet again, when the loops of time touch.
Path

Tezuka reader

Postby Metropolisforever » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:44 pm

:oops:
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby deadbeatpete » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:18 pm

deadbeatpete

Tezuka reader

Postby roryheadmav » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:01 pm

roryheadmav