[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Gathering user statistics - age distribution

Gathering user statistics - age distribution

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

What is your age bracket?

15 or under
17%
16-19
18%
20-24
33%
25-34
25%
35-44
7%

Total votes : 72

Postby roryheadmav » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:49 pm

roryheadmav

Tezuka reader

Postby cmoon » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:49 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby putrocca » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:25 pm

Huh... I asked the poll to make a "45 and up" category but it didn't show up, and I can't change it now that there have been votes... grr... I can't fix it now, and I know several fans who would be in 45+ if there was one. Sorry about that guys... we'll all just have to be 45 forever.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Metropolisforever » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:49 pm

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby cmoon » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:37 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Metropolisforever » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:38 pm

A while ago, I made a thread, called .

Strobe_z has since locked the thread, for no reason.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby strobe_z » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:19 pm

So you decide to move over here to post off topic?

I did lock that thread for a reason. You dug up an old post for no particular reason and added nothing of value to it... and then you posted a "poem" in violation of the Forum Rules.

In the future, if you have any questions or comments about a mod decision, I suggest you use a PM don't attempt to hi-jack another thread.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Metropolisforever » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:16 pm

I was gonna PM you, but I decided not to, and my thread came before this thread, so you should not have locked my thread.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby Lemi » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:46 pm

I'm 22, but I feel younger than I am :D
Lemi

Tezuka reader

Postby mippa » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:23 pm

I turn 24 on the 18th of February (yay?) so I appear to be the average age of the members here. (How's THAT?)

And strobe_z, I totally understand how some people might be sensitive to people correcting their English, but speaking as an English teacher, most people learning English as a second or third or whatever language want to be corrected when they make a mistake.

Though Metropolisforever, the manner in which you corrected was awful. You do not make fun of someone's English. You correct them, let them acknowledge the correction, and then explain why.
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Metropolisforever » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 pm

But, I thought she purposefully wrote it like that. :(
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby strobe_z » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:35 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby mippa » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:05 am

mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Mamath » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:13 am

Looking to trade Tezuka gashapon! I have spare Amazing Three (x2), Blackjack (x1) and Princess Knight (series 1 x1) pieces. Looking for the rest. Please PM me if interested!
Mamath

Tezuka reader

Postby Potato » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:52 am

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions