Greetings.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Greetings.

Postby Pathfinder » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Hello, my name is Pathfinder. I'm a big fan of the Black Jack anime series so I thought I might like some of the artist's other works as well. I'm new around here, but a quick learner and I'm eager to learn more about the other works of Tezuka-San. I hope that I'll make some friends here too.

Hmm. let me see. I'll be twenty years old in November and I graduated high school as an average C student. I'm a Licensed Nurse's Assistant and I currently work at a Nursing Home caring for the elderly. I hope to go back to school some time next year and study theatre and voice acting to become an Anime voice actor. If in anycase things don't go as planned and I fail to become a voice actor (god forbid) I'd like to publish my books and become a writer of fantasy stories and if all else fails I'd like to be a detective.

for fun I cosplay, watch anime and read manga. I love music and have enjoyed singing for many years, playing the guitar for two and playing piano/keyboard off and on self taught for four years. I also love language and hope to learn as many as I can. I've taken four years of french even though i'm not very good at it, and I hope to learn many more lanugages as time goes on. I also enjoy studying history and ancient civilizations.

I think that wraps it up, i'm basically an all around random person. I was a poor student in math but excelled in every other subject (when the teacher could get me to pay attention). I'm pretty weird, but fairly easy to like. Nice to meet you all!
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby Pathfinder » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:13 pm

lol. I am unloved! XD
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:39 pm

Nooo we love every new member :D It's just we're a little bit slow here sometimes. ^^

Hello, by the way. Black Jack is my favourite Tezuka work too (followed closely by Kirhito).
Interesting plans for your future you have. If you ever make it to become a voice actor or publish a book, don't forget to post it. I'm quite interested to see/hear your work ^_^

Ah yes, and learning french will be good for you, if you want to read more Tezuka stuff. They publish a lot of his works there. ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here. *bounce*
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Return to Introductions