[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - avatars please

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby David » Mon May 08, 2006 2:14 pm

thanks

D
David

Postby putrocca » Mon May 08, 2006 6:27 pm

I am working now to enable avatars. Currently it is not possible to upload an avatar to this forum, but you can now go to your profile and enter a link to an avatar you have hosted on an outside web page if you wish. Simply go into your profile and, toward the bottom, enter the image location in the blank labeled "Link to off-site Avatar."

For a test, if you enter the following, you can have a nice picture of Black Jack:

http://www.geocities.com/putrocca/BlackJack3.jpg

Hopefully soon we will also be able to provide a gallery of some standard Tezuka avatars for people to use. If anyone has a request for a specific character, let me know.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Pathfinder » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:41 pm

Ooh, that avitar of Blackjack is sexier than mine. Squee, I love blackjack! Well if you want I can make some avitars for the site, just let me know what characters and I can get to work on it. :wink: Can't promise they'll be the coolest things in the world, but I can try.

Image I don't mind if you guys use this one. The URL is http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/ ... Jack01.jpg
enjoy!
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:34 am

Actually, we already have a set of about 20 avatars ready, we're just waiting for the webmaster to get the avatar gallery finished so we can post them. Hopefully soon.
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Pathfinder » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 am

Can't wait to see them. ^-^
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:21 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Postby putrocca » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:08 am

More avatars added to the icon gallery:

http://tezukainenglish.com/?q=node/139

Right click and copy image location to get the url and use them here in the forums. New characters include Dr. Kiriko, Wato, Hyakkumaru, Kenichi, Dr. Ochanomizu, Dr. Tenma and Shunsaku Ban.
putrocca

Site Founder

Return to Questions and Feedback