[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - just a few small questions.

just a few small questions.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

just a few small questions.

Postby Potato » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:22 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby cmoon » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:52 pm

1st ?> Putrocca has the most power / owns the board.

2nd ?> Yes, a new post icon should show up. Most common cause of it not showing up is not being properly logged in or a problem with your cache.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Potato » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 am

Thanks for clearing that up, cmon, but i still don't know what a webmaster is. :lol:

Potato

Postby cmoon » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:54 pm

Webmaster = person who does the 'webcoding' for the site. For instance, the pm-system isn't working because our webmaster (or at least that is the title I would use) is awol. This distinction is blurred because with a forum, one person could own it and have set up the site, while another person is responsible for the nuts & bolts so to speak. Formerly, this convention was used because most people did not know how to code their own web page--but with the advent of programs like frontpage and so forth, most people don't need a 'web master' unless some part of their page involves more complicated aspects--like a forum.

The point being, I don't know the webmaster--but that would be the person responsible for the actual programming of the webpage.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Potato » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:20 pm

Ah I think I get it--- so Webmaster=Site Programmer?

Thanks cmoon.

EDIT: this might be a programming issue: the new reply does work, but it only works sometimes.

ANOTHER EDIT, BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO POST THIS AND RE-EDIT: I know there have been several forum hiccups, but just to be of some use to this wonderful forum, may i attempt to fix the Private Messaging error? My diagnosis is a typing error in the coding, or it has been cracked into.

*bug eyes* pwease can i help?

Potato

Return to Questions and Feedback