[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - What version of Adolf is the largest and easiest to read?

What version of Adolf is the largest and easiest to read?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

What version of Adolf is the largest and easiest to read?

Postby ilovewbai » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 am

Hi
I have vision problems and I am looking for the largest, easiest-to-read version of the "Adolf" series that is available in English.

It's a bit confusing. I searched online and saw two different sizes listed for the VIZ line, which seems to be larger than the Cadence line.

I also saw one seller who says they produce "print on demand" books.

Any suggestions?

Also, any suggestions for sources? (I searched on Abe)

I am not a collector. I am just looking for inexpensive books in good condition.

I did find a helpful link on this wonderful site for the project that is scanning the Adolf series and making it available online - very helpful for the hard-to-find Volume 1

THANKS!!!
Sheila
New York City, NY
ilovewbai

Postby strobe_z » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi Sheila.

To the best of my knowledge, there's no difference between the Cadence and Viz editions. I've seen some "Library editions" online, but I believe those are simply hardcover editions of the books and not any bigger in overall size.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Questions and Feedback