[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Anyone interested in becoming a contributor to TiE?

Anyone interested in becoming a contributor to TiE?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Anyone interested in becoming a contributor to TiE?

Postby strobe_z » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 pm

I don't know that I've ever really posted a request specifically asking for contributors to our fine little website, so I thought now might be the time.

Is anyone interested? I have three main jobs in mind, but people are more than welcome to work on anything they like... it's really not that hard.

The jobs I'd MOST like to see get done are:

- News posters. These are small Tezuka-related news stories from everywhere and anywhere that we can post on our front page.

- Series Page Writers - These are contributors to our main series information pages. They usually follow a similar pattern, of "what is it, what it's about, and what you should know". I more than happy to help people edit their work so it fits within the flow of the rest of the site, and I left most of the popular English language series in the hopes someone else would be motivated to do them. We don't have pages for Buddha, Lost World, Next World, Metropolis, MW, Message to Adolf, etc. and it is a bit embarrassing.

- Star System Writers - These are contributors to our Star System pages. Ham Egg's page (http://tezukainenglish.com/bm/character ... -egg.shtml) is probably one of the best examples of what I'd like to see... and it was done by a TiE regular just like you! ;)

- Updating and filling out the Translations section. There are Tezuka works out there that I haven't captured yet (for example, I know Jungle Emperor is out in Finnish, but we don't even have a Finland page...). I also haven't had a chance to update the Message to Adolf page itself.

Anyone feel like helping make Tezuka in English better? ;)
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Questions and Feedback