[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Tezuka Captions

Tezuka Captions

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Yes, that is the whole point of the runner up; have patience child, I will give Recca_Phoenix a few more days (enogh to really annoy you :D), before I give you the opportunity to post the new image. :twisted:
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Jeffbert

Postby Potato » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Yeah but didn't you start this game on the "other" forum? lol you were such a kid back there. :wink:

:shock: Wait, what if [starter of next round here] cannot decide on a winner? will there then be two runners up?

Oh now I'm all confused thanks Jeffenstein. :wink:

Potato

Postby Rocku » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Are you THAT desperate to post something? Knock it off, potato, none of this concerns you at this point.

And since I started this thread, I should be the one to decide what happens. And what's already HAPPENED is that Recca posted a new picture. She thought jeffbert had already awarded her first place, but even though the post was early, I'm allowing it to stay. So everyone just caption that one.

I'm sorry I'm being so short, but I won't have any of this drama crap in this thread. You can't take control of things from under people, potato, and don't even THINK of starting that with me, cause let me tell ya, it won't work.

Follow the rules, and don't butt into things. Recca won and you didn't.
"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Potato » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Oh knock it off, Rocku. I was just asking jeffbert a few questions regarding this game. -_-

And you're being the drama queen, you being the one causing a major derailment. -_- just lay off ok?

now on w/the game.

Potato

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 am

I had not even realid that Recca was sumbitting either of those for captions; I thought she was only saying that my picture reminded her of those.
Jeffbert

Postby Potato » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:34 am

Yeah I got confused too. has the next round started already? wheres the picture?

Potato

Postby Recca_Phoenix » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:27 am

Now translating:
Recca_Phoenix

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jeffbert » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:35 am

Jeffbert

Postby Potato » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:45 am

Potato

Postby Rocku » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:55 pm

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Potato » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:47 am

Potato

Postby Rocku » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:45 am

"Astro... Uran... meet your new parents!"

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Potato » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:05 am

[Atom thinking]: "Ocha's gone off his face, this isn't the 70's, we have better music than the Beatles."

[Uran hearing Atom's thoughts]: "Brother atom is right for once. I wanna go play with that dog i saw last week."

[Ocha babbling on]: "And, kids, this is the wax model of the Beatles, a band that was famous before Eagle Eye Cherry beat them."

Potato

PreviousNext

Return to General Tezuka Discussion